On the past post, I made a review of the Rum Nation Jamaica White Pot Still Limited Edition 2014 and also published the recipe of the tiki drink Jasper’s Jamaican. Today, I’m still tasting that fantastic rum on cocktails and I think the best way is creating a new tiki recipe for the occasion.
- 2oz Mango juice
- ¾oz Lime juice
- ½oz Pomegranate juice
- ½oz Orgeat
- 1½oz Rum Nation Jamaica White Pot Still
- 1 dash Dale DeGroff's Pimento Aromatic Bitters
- 1oz soda
- Shake all the ingredients except soda with ice cubes.
- Strain in a tall glass with ice cubes.
- Add soda and stir.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.
I hope you’ll enjoy this!!!
Do you want another rum?
This post is also available in: Spanish