My friend Mauri Jiménez send me a new cocktail creation to share with all the Three of Strong readers, there’s a very good drink with two Plantation rums, citrus juices and the caribbean touch of our beloved Falernum.
- 1oz Plantation 3 Stars Rum
- 1oz Plantation Jamaica Rum
- ¼oz The Bitter Truth Golden Falernum
- ¾oz Lime Juice
- 1oz Pink Grapefruit juice
- ¾oz Simple syrup
- Shake with ice.
- Strain in an Old Fashioned glass or tall glass plenty of crushed ice.
- Garnish with a piece of ginger with 3 cloves nailed on it.
He recommends to use The Bitter Truth Golden Falernum, but for obvious reasons I strongly recommend to make it with a great homemade Falernum.
I hope you’ll enjoy it!!!Cheers!!!
© Photographies: Sergi Fuster
This post is also available in: Spanish