Juan Pablo Dukart is the head bartender at Rico Tiki Bar (Mar del Plata, Argentina) and is one of the 10 finalists of the Bacardi Legacy of Argentina, he is just in the last step to have the chance of being the only one bartender from Argentina in the international final of Sidney (Australia). Today is the great day of the argentinian final and from here we want to send our support to Juan Pablo and his cocktail called World Traveller.
His inspiration for that drink cames from the Daiquiri legacy, from the original version with rum, sugar and lime, he added on it some herbal touches, basicly with the Eldelflower Liqueur.
- 2oz Bacardi Superior
- ¾oz Lime juice
- ½oz Sugar Syrup (2:1)
- ½oz Elderflower Liqueur (we use St Germain)
- 5 sage leaves (1 for garnish)
- Egg white
- Cool glassware.
- In shaker add 4 sage leafs and muddle.
- Add lime juice, Bacardi Superior, sugar syrup, Elderflower Liqueur and egg white.
- Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Pour into a chilled glass (double strained)
- Garnish with a single sage leaf.
We send a lot of positive energies to Juan Pablo and we hope he could continue with his world travel!!!!
Good luck friend!!!!
Do you want another rum?
This post is also available in: Spanish