Another particular ingredient used in tiki cocktails is a spicy liqueur called Pimento Dram, which is also known as Pimento Liqueur or Allspice Dram. It is a Jamaican pepper liqueur with a rum base.
Ingredients (aprox 1,2l):
- 70g Allspice
- 500ml Unaged White Jamaican Overproof Rum
- 600gr Cane Sugar
- 600ml Water
- Add the ground allspice with the rum in a jar and leave to infuse for 10 days.
- Strain pressing the solids well.
- Make syrup 1: 1 with water and sugar.
- Add it to the filtered infusion, bottle and leave to settle for 30 days.
(Visited 667 times, 1 visits today)