Barcelona Sling is the purpose of Mauri Jimenez for the competition of Cherry Heering about make a version of the Raffles Hotel’s recipe of the Singapore Sling.
His twist of the Singapore Sling has a name related to the original, because he was searching that the name reflects how the Singapore Sling could be if it was created in the bar of a hotel of our city, Barcelona, with the actual distillates and liqueurs.
- ½oz Cherry Heering Liqueur
- 1oz Plantation 3 Stars Rum infused with Lemongrass*
- ⅓oz Dry Curaçao Cognac Ferrand
- ⅓oz King's Ginger Liqueur
- ¼oz Yellow Chartreuse
- 3½oz Pineapple juice Cuckoo
- ½oz Lime juice
- ⅓oz Pink grapefruit juice
- 1 barspoon Grenadine
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- Garnish: Lemongrass, fresh pineapple chunk and a marraschino cherry.
- In a shaker and all the ingredients and about 3-5 ice cubes.
- Double strain in a tall glass with ice cubes
- Garnish with lemongrass and a pineapple chunk with a marraschino cherry speared on it.
© Photographies: Marcelo Salomao
This post is also available in: Spanish